Where did Superfly and eDeal of the Day go!?
- On April 29, both the Herald and News Superfly and KOBI eDeal of the Day rolled in to a new platform. It's been a little bumpy getting everything back to normal. Rest assured, Southern Oregon Deals will continue to offer great discounts at the local places you love.
Are my old certificates still valid?
- Of course! Feel free to use your old purchases as long as they don't expire.
I purchased a deal, now I can't find my certificate!
But my old deals aren't here!
- We're really sorry about that. Contact us and we'll get back to you ASAP.
This new certificate looks different. Will the merchant still take it?
- We're doing our best to make sure every merchant knows about the new certificate. If you run in to a situation where a merchant refuses to accept the deal, please notify Southern Oregon Deals manager Dave Martinez at 541-885-4452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I sign in with my old username and password?
- Some customers are expericing problems singing in. If you're one of them, contact us by clicking here.